May 13, 2012

30 Weeks


30




WEEKS

BABY
Is the size of a

Cucumber
___________________________

How far along? 30 Weeks
 Total weight gain:  31 Pounds
Maternity clothes? Yep
Stretch marks? Nope- and hopefully I can say this to the very end!
Sleep? It's been ok...I haven't had to wake up quite as often to use the restroom in the middle of the night but my hips have been falling asleep so that's been waking me up in a painful way every night.
Best moment this week? Going for a walk in the sunshine!  It was the little things!  In addition to that walk my office threw Tice and I a baby shower and we scored a ton of great things!
Miss Anything? Working out
Movement? Yep!  And I'm loving every minute of it!
Food cravings? Cinnamon Toast Crunch
Anything making you queasy or sick? Nope
Gender? BOY!!!
Labor Signs? Nope but more and more Braxton Hicks
Symptoms? Hip pain but overall pretty good.
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time? Happy!
Looking forward to? Him just getting here...this whole thing is testing my patience!  I just want to meet this little guy!