November 8, 2013

TGIF

This week was filled with a couple of first for Sawyer...his first golf clubs, his first time identifying a body part, and his first time eating nachos!  Last night I made some killer nachos which I will post the recipe to early next week!  Holy sinful!  I also had a couple of guava margaritas which were awesome!

Guava Margarita 
Ingredients:
1 oz of blanca tequilla
1/2 fresh lime
1/2 can of guava nector
1 tsp of agave
Sugar for rimming the glass
Ice

Rim glass with lime juice and then coat rim with sugar.  Mix all of the ingredients together in a cocktail shaker with 1/2 cup of ice.  Pour in your sugar rimmed glass and enjoy!

This week went by quickly and I am looking forward to having a girls night with my mom on Saturday.  Manis, happy hour, and a movie are on our agenda.  
Playing with his new clubs!
Someone found their nose and couldn't be prouder!

Hope everyone has a great weekend!  Thanks for stopping by!
XO,
Bailey