February 24, 2014

How I Spent...My Weekend

This weekend was spent crossing items off of my to do/nesting list and it felt great although have you ever started a project and then looked around and thought "well that looks great but now this needs to be done too."  So that's were we are at right now- I used grout renew in our master bathroom which took a very, VERY, VERY long time...much longer then I had expected.  Here is a teaser of my progress but just as soon as I am done I will create a post specially dedicated to it!  

That strip of light in the lower left hand corner is sunlight peeking in from around a curtain, FYI


I also had Tice work on restaining some wooden shelves that we have above the fireplace in our master bedroom to bring them back to life...they looked a bit dry to say the least and the most exciting change that will be happening in that room this week is painting!  I purchased a grey color that I am in love with and can't wait to see it on the walls!  Obviously there will be updates regarding that as well just as soon as I have them!

This weekend wasn't all about work though, our friends from Germany were in town so they came over for dinner with our other friend Kevin (I made a very American meal of pork burgers with slaw topping, homemade ranch potato chips, and strawberry shortcakes), we babysat our nephew for a couple of hours on Sunday morning and finally I got a trip to the gym!  
Some one boycotting bedtime-even if for just a moment

Best potato chips I have had in a LONG time

Thanks so much for stopping by!  Hope you have a great week!
XO,
Bailey