April 24, 2014

26 Weeks with Baby #2


Outfit Details:
Blazer: Target | Top: Nordstrom Rack (similar here) | Pants: Joe Fresh, old (similar here) | 
Shoes: Sold Out, similar here | Earrings: Forever 21

How far along: 26 Weeks- Due date is 7/29/14
Gender: Girl!
Maternity clothes: Yes for the most part although I have many tops that I can still wear which is nice- expand the closet options for a bit longer.
Stretch marks: No new ones 
Belly button in or out: In
Sleep: Doing good once I get to sleep but getting comfortable enough to fall asleep is another matter plus I could always use some more.
Best moment this week: Celebrating my mom's 60th birthday- Sawyer, my dad, and I took her out to lunch today and the owner brought us all some wine glasses which Sawyer insisted on saying cheers and striking glasses with us over and over through out lunch.  Hilarious!
Worst moment this week:  Having so much to get done before my mom's birthday party on Saturday...cooking for 40 is never easy especially when you are making everything!
Miss anything: For my mom's party, the signature cocktail will be the Hula Dancer...so summery sounding- I wish I could have one or three of them on Sunday.
Movement: Yep with a couple episodes of hiccups lately which is always cool!
Cravings: Can't get enough fruit especially watermelon, cantaloupe, and strawberries 
Queasy or sick:  Feeling good
Looking forward to: A girl's night tomorrow, a wine tasting event on Saturday afternoon, and then my mom's party on Saturday night.

Thanks so much for stopping by!
XO,
Bailey