April 25, 2014

TGIF

Time actually seems to be going a lot faster then I was expecting this pregnancy and I find myself knocking on the door of the 3rd trimester.  I couldn't be happier!  While I enjoy being pregnant, I am not one of those women that LOVE it.  I am just looking forward to holding her in my arms!  With that being said I have a lot to keep me busy until she arrives.  Just this weekend I am attending a girl's night event tonight, a wine tasting event tomorrow afternoon, and then hosting my mom's birthday party on Saturday.  All in all a very busy weekend!  

As for outfits, I plan on wearing dark bootcut denim and this white blazer with a top tomorrow night and a black chiffon midi dress from Ann Taylor LOFT which I scored before we headed to the Dominican Republic last summer for a steal which some fun wedges!

In addition, I can't wait to share with you all of the DIY touches that I have created for the party next week!  Stay tuned!

Thanks so much for stopping by!
XO,
Bailey