April 28, 2014

How I Spent...My Weekend

Friday night, my girlfriend Vicky and I attended a girl's night event.  All of the girls who attended were in charge of bring an appetizer and something to drink.  It was fun to meet some new girls and get out for the night! On Saturday I prepped for my mom's 60th birthday party and then ran over to my girlfriend's house who was hosting a wine tasting event!  Everything turned out super cute!  



I wish I would have been able to stay longer but after an hour I ran home, picked up Tice and Sawyer and we headed over to my parent's to set up for the party.   Here are a couple shots from the party.  



My outfit details:
Jacket: Zara (old, similar here) | Dress: Local Boutique (similar here) | 
Shoes:  Tan Cagged Booties (not visable- similar here)

I will post more of the details and recipes later this week.

Thanks so much for stopping by!
XO,
Bailey