May 30, 2014

TGIF Plus New Etsy Store Items

I'm excited to announce a new item available in my Etsy shop, Tice's Tidbits.  I have created a gift set which is designed to grow with the baby from the newborn stage through life as a toddler.  The set includes a knotted top baby hat, a knotted jersey headband, and a bow hair clip.  Each set is $18 and can be purchased here!  Currently the sets are only geared for little girls but I plan to roll out a gift set for little boys in the next couple weeks!





On another note, I am so excited that it is Friday again already!  We have a birthday party for one of my girlfriend's little girls tomorrow and then we have a couple of finishing touches for the nursery which I can't wait to wrap up and then share with you!

Hope you all have fun planned for this weekend!
Thanks so much for stopping by!
XO,
Bailey