June 2, 2014

31 Weeks with Baby #2


Outfit Details:
Dress: H&M  | Shoes: Forever 21 (old, similar here)  | Earrings: Tory Burch

How far along: 31 Weeks- Due date is 7/29/14
Gender: Girl!
Maternity clothes: Yes and no...still able to wear a lot of my longer dresses that aren't maternity...in honesty I hate the rouching along the sides of most maternity style tops so I just wear longer items I already have or look for maternity items that don't have that feature!
Stretch marks: No new ones...that I know of...
Belly button in or out: I would say partly out
Sleep: Ok but I have been having hip pain and a bit of restless leg syndrome which is no fun at all.  The hip pain some times feels like I have bugs crawling on my hip...gross!
Best moment this week: Having dinner out in the backyard this weekend, grilled pizza and fajitas were on the menu and it was so nice!
Miss anything: A frosty cold adult beverage!  Especially a lemondrop martini
Movement:  Yep and trying to really enjoy it and lock it into memory.  I also want to get a video of her moving and grooving from the outside one night after dinner when she seems to be the most active
Cravings:  Frozen smores!  I will post a recipe next week of what I came up with!  They are so good!
Queasy or sick:  Feeling good except for low back pain and my hip and leg issues at night.
Looking forward to: A weekend at home getting a couple more items crossed off of my to do list...I am ready to start to slow down- at least that is what my body seems to be telling me and my baby shower which is next weekend!

Thanks so much for stopping by!
XO,
Bailey