July 25, 2014

TGIF

Thank goodness it's Friday!  I am heading off for a much deserved massage this morning and then we plan on heading to the club this afternoon after nap time for some swimming and cocktails!  In honor of the fact that I can have a couple of cocktails now and then since Kinley has arrived I found this yummy cocktail recipe that I can't wait to try this weekend!

Pineapple Coconut Champagne Cocktail 
Recipe found here

  Tice is going to be in a golf tournament on Saturday so Sawyer, Kinley and I will most likely head over to my parents and doing something with my mom.  Other then that, we don't have any plans which is nice!

I might try and narrow down more of my favorites from the Nordstrom Anniversary sale and then make another purchase before the sale ends on August 4th sometime this weekend.  I couldn't resist this elbow patch sweater and order this the other day too!


Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

Thanks so much for stopping by!
XO,
Bailey