August 20, 2014

Recent Purchases & Currently Craving

If you saw this post you know that I recently purchased a new Tory Burch handbag and let me just tell you, I am in LOVE.  It has tons of space, allowing me to use it not only as a purse but also as a diaper bag which is perfect for me because the less items I need to carry right now the better!  

I also recently picked up a couple of items that will transition perfectly into fall with me including this awesome necklace from Target.  
Photo Courtesy of Target

I also love this necklace and this necklace also available at Target.  

I also stopped by Old Navy over the weekend and picked up this tee.  I don't have that many graphic tees so I thought this one was perfect to start my collect.  I also snagged this clutch which will be perfect for some upcoming events we have on the books.  I got it in this light gold color and know that it will go with tons of things!

On our way to Denver this week I plan on picking up a couple of items depending on fit at J. Crew Factory.  This sweatshirt in grey and this leather top are at the top the list but I am also loving this sweatshirt below.

Have you picked up anything that you just love lately?

Thanks so much for stopping by!
XO,
Bailey