December 15, 2014

How I Spent My...Weekend

We got back late yesterday afternoon after a fun filled, child free weekend in Denver.  It was such a nice getaway even though I missed the kids like crazy!  
On Friday night we went to the Yard House on Sixteenth Street Mall.  I had never been there before but loved it!
The view from the condo we stayed at on Saturday morning

Christmas Party
The only picture I got of the 2 of us...and you can't even see my dress...I wish he liked taking pictures a bit more!  This is the dress I ended up going with
Our table for dinner
Tice and one of the partners...they were twins for the night!
Our friend Jake's date...Ashley
Jake, Tice, and Adam
Brunch the next morning at the Kitchen in downtown Denver
And finally a road trip to Denver wouldn't be complete without a stop in Eagle so we can go to Mo's!  Amazing Mac and Cheese!

I hope you all had a great weekend and have a wonderful week!

Thanks so much for stopping by!
XO,
Bailey