December 12, 2014

TGIF

We are heading over to Denver for the weekend to experience our first child free weekend since Kinley was born so that we can attend my husband's company Christmas party.  I honestly look forward to this weekend every year because the company goes above and beyond to give us the best party!  I also have a morning of brunch and shopping planned with my cousin Lauren on Saturday and can't wait for some much needed mimosas and girl time!  If I don't find another dress that I like better on myself for the event on Saturday, I purchased this one and really like it but can't decide if it is the one or not (PS- I think that the photo of it on the website makes it looks extremely cheap but in person I don't think it comes across like that at all).  If I can find them in store while we are out shopping I would love to try on this one, this one, and this one as other possibilities.  The only part of my outfit that is set in stone is these beauties!

Hope you all have wonderful weekends planned!  


If you want to follow along and receive more up to the minute updates follow me on Instagram at baktice.

Thanks so much for stopping by!
XO,
Bailey