December 1, 2014

How I Spent...Our Vacation in Hawaii- Part 1

We returned Friday morning after 9 days in Hawaii and as you all know getting life back to normal takes a while after a trip like that but I was finally able to upload our pictures last night and wanted to share part one of our trip today with you all!  We went with our friends Vicky and Kevin and their 18 month old son Mason, and my mother in law.  We stayed in a house with 3 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms.  It was beyond perfect for us for the week.
All of these pictures were taken prior to real reason we were there...our friends Spencer and Leah's wedding!
Ready to board our flight
Our living room for the week
Our view



Our view from the house again




The beautiful bride and Kinley at the wedding's welcome happy hour



Tice and I at the welcome happy hour

I will be back later this week with pictures from the wedding as well as the rest of our trip!
Thanks so much for stopping by!
XO,
Bailey