May 18, 2015

How I Spent...My Weekend

Friday morning I held my very first yard sale.  It wasn't to much work and even though the weather wasn't great I was able to get quite a few people to come through.  The whole purpose was to get rid of a things that the kids had outgrown or that we didn't need any more so I will consider it a success! Friday night was very low key- we got take out and then chilled at home before heading to bed early. 
Saturday morning I held the yard sale again for a couple of hours and was able to get rid of even more stuff and ended up making over $250!  After the sale Tice went golfing and then we got ready for an event called Spoons Under the Moon.  It was a fundraiser for HopeWest and the many different programs that they offer to children who have lost a loved one.  It was a fun evening but I wish this darn weather would start warming up...I'm totally over the rain and clouds!  I didn't get a great picture of my dress but I ended up wearing something very similar to this which I scored at Ross the other day but here are a couple of pictures from the evening.
Our dinner came in these neat boxes!

Me and Nick, a coworker of Tice's
Tice and his coworker Jake
Our yummy dinner
 The following pictures were from the instagram account of a local photographer, Cat Mayer who was able to capture some great pictures of the decor at the event.
Ever place setting had a copper mug for Moscow Mules which we got to take home with us at the end of the evening!


Finally Sunday Sawyer went with Tice over to his dad's farm and played before Tice went golfing with his mom.  Then that night we went over to my sister in law's and had a great BBQ.  All in all a nice weekend!

Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope you have a wonderful week!
XO,
Bailey