June 26, 2015

TGIF

Sorry for the radio silence this week...we have been off playing at the pool, going to birthday parties, attending girls night and ignoring responsibilities as much as possible :)  I was able to attend our monthly girls night on Tuesday and had so much fun!   I wore this new green romper which I LOVE.  I can't find it online but this one and this one are very similar.



I have also been trying to get ready for the kids birthday parties which are in the next couple of weeks.  We are doing a family/birthday/sibling photo shoot in the next week so I have been trying to determine what we are all going to be wearing for that which is always a chore.  For some reason picking clothes out for four people is always a pain because you don't want to select anything that will look crazy 5, 10, or 15 years from now.  

In addition to selecting clothes for family photos I have also been thinking about our outfits for Fourth of July.  I got the kids squared away and know that I would like to buy this dress for myself but I just know that the second I actually buy it is will go on sale for a lower price so I have been keeping an eye on it.  As for the kids I got Sawyer this shirt from Old Navy and will pair it with some navy blue shorts that he has from Polo Ralph Lauren, similar to these and these brown loafers.  For Kinley I got her a bodysuit that says "Happy Fourth" on it and some striped shorts from Kohls.  As for myself before deciding on the dress I mentioned above I looked at a TON of other options!  Here are some of my favorite 4th of July options!
Hope some of these options help you determine your 4th of July outfit, no matter what your plans include!  We are heading back to the pool today with my mother in law for some more fun in the sun.  Sawyer jumped off of the diving board last night for the first time.

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

Thanks so much for stopping by!
XO,
Bailey