November 9, 2015

How I Spent...My Weekend

We had a wonderful weekend in Boulder attending the University of Colorado football game in Boulder...my alma mater!  We rented a VRBO with 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms and just hung out most of the weekend in beautiful Boulder.



Our big group...my selfie stick skills could use some work!
One of my roommates in college- tailgating during halftime.
Walking to the sink after the game!
My name finally on the ceiling at the Buff...see B. Tice?

Our friend's little boy!  So cute!

Finally on Sunday night we went out to dinner with my parents for my birthday! 



Thanks so much for stopping by!
Hope you all have a wonderful week!  My goals this week are to run 4 to 5 times (gotta get back into the groove sometime...) and to do a deep cleaning of the house and my closet so that I can finally finish posting everything I want to Poshmark.

XO,
Bailey