January 12, 2016

How I Spent...My Weekend

This past weekend was fun!  We had some friends over on Friday night for dinner which Tice made!  It was nice to not have to lift a finger for a dinner party and he cooked a really good meal of bacon wrapped filets, homemade fries, and my favorite dish of the night, chocolate mousse with homemade whipped cream!  It was so good!  
A little cheese plate action
My girlfriend and her adorable daughter, Viv

Then on Saturday we headed over to a friend's house for a birthday party.  It was fun to get out of house and relax with friends.  Then finally on Sunday Tice and I had a day date.  We happy hour jumped to a couple of places then saw the movie the Revenant.  It was very good!

Enjoying a Dry Dock Apricot Blonde, my absolute favorite beer!

Since Tice and I saw a late movie our moms took the kids and my mother in law took Kinley over to my sister in law's where my nephew and her shared some love!  I love this cute picture!

Hope you all have had a great start to your week!
Thanks so much for stopping by!
XO,
Bailey