March 15, 2016

How I Spent My...Weekend

Last Thursday I headed out for my monthly girl's night!  We had such a fun night...I laughed SO much my sides hurt by the end of it!


I wore this top and loved it.  It was perfect for the nicer weather we have been experiencing!

Some pre bedtime snuggles!

Then in Friday morning I dropped the kids off with my parents (Tice was in Vegas for a guys trip) and headed up to Steamboat Springs to meet up with some friends from college.  It had been years since we had all gotten a chance to hang out.   We went up there for the NCAA skiing championships.  CU, our alma mater hosted a viewing party on Friday night so we went to the restaurant it was hosted at, filled up on yummy appetizers, a couple of drinks and then headed across the river to the bottom of the hill where the finish line was to take in the action from a closer vantage point. 


Apres Ski at the bottom of Steamboat

The view of the restaurant and event (it was at night)- we ate at Aurum and it was really good.

Billy Kidd, a CU alum and Olympic skier gave a speech at the event and I was this close to him!  We also enjoyed chatting with him earlier in the evening.



We had a great time!  Hopefully we can make it an annual thing!

Thanks so much for stopping by!
XO,
Bailey