April 29, 2016

TGIF

This week was a long one...Kinley had the stomach flu on Monday and Tuesday which SUCKED for her and me (the clean up crew) plus on top of that Tice was gone on a week long golf trip so I was flying SOLO.  Thank goodness for some super fun plans I have been looking to for a long time this weekend!  Tonight I am meeting up with some girlfriends to get our nails done and then heading out for cocktails afterwards.  Then on Saturday we are attending a fun event/fundraiser.  I can't wait to get all dressed up and have a wonderful time this weekend!
Here is a new print that I found for Kinley's room...I loved the word "Strut"
 A cute picture of my mom and I out last week celebrating her birthday 
Kinley enjoying some sunshine and some reading over the weekend
The Moscow Mule Bar I set up on Sunday night when we had people over for my mom's birthday

Hope you all had a wonderful week and are looking forward to the weekend as much as I am!

Thanks so much for stopping by!
XO,
Bailey