August 23, 2016

Leaving on a Roadtrip...What I Packed for Vegas

As I'm sure you all have seen on my Instagram, Tice and I headed out of town with some friends to Vegas for a long weekend of kid free time!  Here are the outfits I packed-
Dress: Tracy Reese (also available here, on major sale!)

Dress: J.O.A

Dress: Milly (other print available here)
Here I am in the dress, which I wore our second night there.  It was beyond comfy!

My girlfriend let me borrow her ring that was shaped like a spider...super a cool piece!  
(Similar found here)
Dress: Herve Leger

Dress: Gap

Dress: Forever 21, old, similar here, here, and here
I ended up trading dresses with my girlfriend on our last night- so she wore this dress and I wore this one.
BCBG Dress (similar here and here) | Heels | Earrings
Dress: old, similar here, here, and here
Black Bag (old, similar here) |  Shoes: similar here, lust version here | Tan Bag (sold out, similar here)


Which dress is your favorite one?  

I will be back tomorrow with a post full of all of the fun things we got to do and eat while we were in Vegas!

Thanks so much for stopping by!
XO,
Bailey