February 21, 2017

Recent Purchases

Even though it's still pretty chilly here I can't stop thinking about springtime or spring fashions so with some pretty great President's Day sales I took some advantage over the weekend on filling my closet with some new finds!

I snagged this green lace top because of it being on major sale and such a classic piece.  I also grabbed these earrings because I had been eyeing a pair FOREVER and finally decided that these one's were the winners.  I also grabbed this dress in white for a steal!  It also comes in black and I had the hardest time deciding but ended up going with the white.  I have also been on the lookout for the perfect pair of distressed skinny jeans and decided to try this pair.  My issue with distressed skinny jeans has always been the distressed area is never on my actual knee cap- it's always above or below and looks silly.  I'll report back and let you know if this pair wins out!  I also grabbed this ring which I had also been eyeing forever.  Finally I have heard good things regarding Le Specs and had been wanting a new pair of black sunglasses for spring and summer so I am giving these ones a try.

Finally here are a couple of my recent outfits-
Dress: Alexis | Shoes: Charles David- on major sale!
Jacket: old, similar here | Top: Rebecca Taylor (sold out, also loving this one) | Jeans: Paige
Shoes: Valentino (my pink color is sold out but here is a nude)
My outfit for Valentine's Day Dinner
Dress: Theia (red is sold out but here is it is in dark blue) | Shoes: Charles David- on major sale!
Dress: Tibi (on major sale!) | Boots: Nine West (old, similar here)

Hope you all scored some awesome items on sale this weekend too!

Thanks so much for stopping by!
XO,
Bailey