January 25, 2012

15 Weeks

How far along? 15 Weeks
Total weight gain: 7 pounds
Maternity clothes? No actual maternity clothes I guess but the hair tie trick is now required on almost all of my normal pairs of jeans
Stretch marks? Nope
Sleep? Sleeping pretty good although some weird dreams have been waking me up lately
Best moment this week? Finishing up a bunch of handmade projects for baby which include a boppy cover, a hooter hider, a paci keeper, some CU decorated onesies, and some nursery design items.
Miss Anything? Coffee and hot dogs this week...totally weird.  My dad would be totally gross out by this.
Movement? Nope, none yet and I can't wait to feel the very first one.  I have been faking myself out lately though- Tice just keep saying "I bet it's gas!"
Food cravings? This week it was chocolate shortcakes and they have been super yummy
Anything making you queasy or sick? Some smells lately
Gender? BOY!!!
Labor Signs? Nope
Symptoms? I bit tired still- depends on the day
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time? Happy and Moody!
Looking forward to? Starting the nursery!
 
15
 WEEKS
BABY
 is the size of an
Orange