June 8, 2015

How I Spent...My Weekend in Vegas

Tice and I love to travel!  It is one of our favorite things that we do together and we try to get away for trips, just the two of us, every couple of months.  This time we mixed business with pleasure and went to Vegas for some meetings for Tice as well as to celebrate his birthday.  Our friends the Clark's and the Richardson's came as well and the 6 of us ended up having a wonderful time eating ourselves silly, soaking up some rays, and gambling the night away. 

It was my first real time there with Tice (last night it was just for a night and Sawyer was with us) so this time was very different from any other time I had been there.  He gambles ALOT whereas this was my very first time gambling.  Here is a picture overload of our time there this weekend!



Dinner at Stack in the Mirage
Spencer and Leah
Robbie and Alyssa

The craziest lobster and steak dinner platters EVER!
I'll take the pair on top please!



On our way to dinner on the last night
A group selfie

We had the best time and I can't wait to start planning our next trip!  In the mean time my house looks like a bomb went off and all I want to do is hang out at the pool instead of clean!

Hope you all had a wonderful weekend!
XO,
Bailey